Tuesday, December 9, 2008

YouTube Video of the Week: "Nobody's Perfect"

The Newswire would like to present the newest blog feature: The YouTube Video of the Week. The concept is fairly self-explanatory: Videos, either awesome or ridiculous, with some commentary from our end for good measure.


For the inaugural post, I'd like to introduce doglover199709.

I would post the video here, but unfortunately, Miss Doglover won't let other people embed her videos on their websites. You'll see why if you follow the link.

Nobody's Perfect

Nobody's perfect, maybe. But most people don't put their imperfections on YouTube.

And yes, that is a "miss."

From the first, determined look on her face--so exquisite in the flashing light--you know that you are about to view pure magic.

Observe: The move at 1:21.

There are no words. Well... there probably were, but comments have been disabled on her videos. Still, the "adoration" of her fans can still be seen in the video responses, where other YouTubers borrow her choreography.

Doglover, or Jordan, is 15 years old (uh huh.). But you better watch out, man. As her YouTube bio states: "I am just a nature girland I am also a tomboy. I can be a real good friend. If your not going to be nice to me, I wouldn't be around me at all because I can do some pretty mean things."

Mean things, man. Mean things.

I like to thank Miley Cyrus, Auburn Soccer Camp and McDonald's for making this video possible.

Be sure to check out her renditions of other favorites such as "So What" or "DISTURBIA!!!!!!!!!!!!"


Expect weekly updates with the newest internet fads (and some old favorites, as well).

No comments: